Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Cruelest Cut of All

An assumedly copyright-free
Internet-derived line drawing
of a crazy cat guy, which I am
 most assuredly not. 
When informed the other day that I was writing in a cat blog, my sister laughed and told me that I was now a cat lady. "My brother is a cat lady" were her exact words. A crazy cat lady. I was so offended that I was speechless for almost a couple of seconds. Me? I'm no ######## cat lady. First of all, as my sister well knows, I am a guy, not a lady. Second, I am forced to be around cats, and this situation is not of my own free will. She ought to know that, too, but you know siblings. They do stuff like that. Heh. I remember once I called her up when Clinton was in office and told her that Congress was going to charge Monica Lewinsky with amata, and my sister said, "What's amata?" and I said, "Nothing much. What's amata with you?" I laughed so hard I fell down and injured myself. That was the best zing ever, just the best one ever, and my sister fell right into it. She didn't speak to me for days. But I digress. My sister had no right to tell me I was a crazy cat lady. That was just mean, but that's my sister for you. I should talk to my attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your insightful comments about stupid cats.