Sunday, December 8, 2013

HOW TO COMMENT ON THESE BLOG POSTS ABOUT STUPID CATS

WTF?
I've had the worst time figuring out how to allow comments on this blog about stupid cats, but I've discovered there does seem to be a way to do it.

If you wish to respond to a post by one of the writers of this blog about stupid cats, go to the top of the left column, to the section "Contributors." Click on the name of the writer to whom you wish to send Comments about stupid cats. That will take you to a page where you can read what little there is about the blog writers, and then futz around until you find the Comments section for the post about stupid cats to which you wish to respond with clever and insightful Comments of your own. You might need to be a Google slave member to enter said Comments, but that cannot be helped.

Ah. After testing, it appears that you can read other peoples' published Comments about stupid cats only on the page where you posted your own Comments about stupid cats. These blogs used to put the Comments section right on the main page below the blog posts, but maybe that did not work out because of Internet-brand trolls, one of which I happen to be, but I do not troll my own blog. That would be almost as stupid as cats are.

EXTRA NEWS: The picture, by the way, is of Bandit reacting to someone standing over him with a flash camera when he wasn't ready for it.

EXTRA LATE NEWS: Bandit sat in my lap without my permission as I wrote the above. He smelled like he had just made the biggest poop in the universe and he looked very proud of his achievement. I threw up a little, but before I could clean it up the cats ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your insightful comments about stupid cats.