Monday, December 23, 2013

Fall, 2013

What I legally should have seen but did not
So while walking toward the kitchen last night for reasons that now escape me, I encountered a newly emplaced mobile roadblock in the center of the carpet and went down like a giant domino, causing moderate damage to my personal physical self accompanied by unusually loud vocalizations on my part and major medical ministrations from Scruffles (ice packs on knees, made to lie down, etc.).

At some point I had intended to write about Bandit's unwritten entitlement to dominate the floor space throughout the house, blocking everyone's path just because he can. He will sit right in the middle of the main thoroughfares from room to room, even blocking doorways, and will merely stare at you and just dare you to walk into him. Alpha Cats do this all the time. It is part of the encyclopedia of privileges and rights of nobility that accompany the role of the Alpha Cat. By violating my responsibilities as a feline-governed serf, I suffered most righteously and am now writing about my deserved punishment in this cat blog--not to complain, mind you, nor to whine about my injuries, but merely to point out that CATS SUCK. THEY SUCK, THEY SUCK, THEY SUCK.

Bandit, by the way, was miffed and went to sleep.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your insightful comments about stupid cats.