Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Cat Doing What a Cat Does Best


Mmmm, piquant flavor with a hint of calcium,
lime, chlorine, and rust. Yes, it's Kitchen Sink,
2:44 p.m. A very good time for fine tap water.
Let's take another look at sweet and gentle Serendipity, the adorable baby Maine Coon who brings such love and joy into our lives as to gladden our hearts always, and when I say this I am lying like a pancaked squirrel on a two-lane road.

That was my water cup in the photo, the one Dip has her entire face stuck into. (...the one into which Dip has her entire face stuck... nah, I'm not an editor anymore.) I got one lousy sip of water, ONE LOUSY SIP, and then the cup went into the dishwasher, where it is now. ######ing cat.


I think we're done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your insightful comments about stupid cats.